1) The Admission Application forms can be collected from the school.
2) The duly filled Admission Application Form must be submitted along with:
a) The previous academic report.
b) Four Passport size photos.
c) A photocopy of the Child’s Passport with valid visa and Residential Permit (Non-Indian)
d) Photocopy of Birth Certificate (Indian)
e) Original Transfer / Leaving Certificate.
f) School Recommendation Letter.
g) Medical Fitness Certificate
3) We require a copy of the latest academic report or assessment details at the time of visit.
4) Parents and student are required to meet the Head Master after the admission procedures are over.
5) Students seeking admission to High School will have an interview with the Deputy Headmaster,CIE coordinator on the course selection.
Admission is completed only after the registration process. Admissions are subject to seats available in the respective grades.
Note – Registrations are done from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 3 pm. Exceptions beyond the normal times may be accepted with sufficient notice.